Ch2: Digital Opportunity:
- Search – Digital Presence
- Customers find out how they are connected to your website
- Find valuable insight to what your customers want right when their looking
- Analytics – see if people clicked on your ad or not
- how to get started?
- scope – web, mobile, social –
- technology and content –
- cost and time – set realistic budgets and realistic milestones
Search for the business on a search engine. How high up in the search results does the website appear? What information about the business is displayed?
Tutorials for the Absolute Beginner helps your business with starting a Blog & Vlog from the ground up giving you tips and tricks for growing your business.
You’ve visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 9/11/17
WELCOME TO John’s Vlogging and Blogging tutorials You will find up-to-date HOW – TO ViDEOS to get started with your own Vlog and/or blog. Each week, there wi…
- Does the business appear on any digital channels other than their website within the search results? E.g. does the business use search ads, social media, or local listings?
- No, the website does not appear on any other page other than my own website
- Business uses Social media only, not search ads, social media or local listings
- List the online opportunities the business is currently taking advantage of. Next, jot down which opportunities are still available to help with future improvements, such as adding the business to local listings or improving SEO performance.
- Facebook page, LinkedIn, march by Amazon, twitter, Tumbler, Instagram, Buffer, Google Analytics
- Can continue to use resources above and stick to better schedule of using these resources.